Tuesday 6 December 2011

Interview; Nurse.

Interviewer: So Ms. Nurse, what is your opinion on Lord Capulet's approach on telling Juliet about her marriage to Paris?
Nurse: I think his approach was barbaric! He was so loud and rude, I didn't know a father to speak so cruelly to his child.
Interviewer: What do you think of the marriage to Paris?
Nurse: I think it's a wonderful oppurtunity! Paris is a lovely gentlemen with perfect qualities.
Interviewer: What about Romeo?
Nurse: Compared to Paris, Romeo is a bumbling goof! He can't match his traits whatsoever. Though I am happy for Juliet being married and all, I think Paris would be a better choice.
Interviewer: How did you feel when you realized the young Juliet is dead?
Nurse: I felt as if my heart had been torn into pieces, I sank into a deep sorrow for all the Capulets. Such a young, beautiful girl she was... Tragic ain't it?
Interviewer: Erm, yes ma'am... How do you think the Lord feels?
Nurse: I think m'Lord is saddened by this tragic happening sir; though in some way I feel he is relieved. Relieved as if he was carrying something very heavy and has just dropped it off at its destination. He is a cruel, yet nice man.
Interviewer: Well, this has been... eye-opening.
Nurse: Good day sir.

5 comments:

  1. I will have you know nurse that I am very sad about my beloved daughters recent death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nurse for saying that I am far better than Romeo. It is the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Romeo is a wonderful pperson and you all should shut your traps. If you really loved Juliet you would have been happy for her. It's too late now though, such a tragety that the good lord took her at such a premature age.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Breakfast boy ;) But I think that you had your reasons for doubting Romeo...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry to have deceived you, Nurse! It had to be done; my faith in you was shattered when you advised me to marry Paris. I felt so betrayed.

    ReplyDelete